A downloadable game for Windows
Klobbe! is an infinite runner game, the first game from Brobotic Studios. In Klobbe!, you play as the ambitious tank Klobbe and help them on their journey to become a cloud. Starting in Klobbe's factory and exploring seven progressively more difficult levels, all animated with lovely, storybook illustrations by Kate Triantafelow, Klobbe! is a simple and enjoyable game about following your dreams and also there are bears.
S -> W: Super Jump!
S -> D: Super Shoot!
R: Quick restart after losing
- Hey! Some of these assets are white squares!
- Ah, you've angered the secret snow wizard that affects random assets and turns them completely white. The only way to conquer that wily wizard is to close the game and restart it a few times, the assets should fix themselves. If that doesn't work, contact us and we'll send you a GIF of the snow wizard apologizing for being a jerk. We're working on a way to banish the snow wizard permanently.
- Hey! How come Klobbe is floating/how come Klobbe is stuck in a jump animation/how come Klobbe wants to be a... cloud?
- That is an excellent and well-asked question.
- Hey! Klobbe is a little slow to react to my commands, how come that?
- Klobbe is an old tank that wants to be a cloud, so they're a little slow. Gotta tell them what to do quickly!
- Hey! Klobbe died when I pressed the X key?
- Well, don't do that.
Programmed by Matthew Mohr (@mathyoumore)
"The Curtain Rises"
"On My Way"
"The Show Must Be Go"
All by Kevin Macleod
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
Click download now to get access to the following files: